In the tradition of giving thanks to those around us on this day I would like to share some of the things I am thankful for…..
- I am thankful for my mother and father for giving me all they could to help me grow into the women and mother that I am.
- I am thankful for my partner who has given me 3 of the most beautiful children in the world.
- I am thankful that my oldest girl has spirit and spunk and the courage to be who she wants to be.
- I am thankful that my middle child is finding the confidence to become what ever he wishes as he grows in to the man he so wants to become.
- I am thankful for my youngest for having the perfect blend of spirit and confidence and courage to become the wonderful adult that I know she will become.
- I am thankful for my family and friends who have stuck by me through all my ups and downs throughout the years.
- I am thankful that my partners dog may have finely stopped eating my books.
- I am thankful for being able to make money doing what I enjoy.
- I am thankful for lessons learned….and lessons that are still to be learned to allow me to grow.
- I am thankful to those people who have been instrumental in helping me grow over the past year.
- I am thankful for my sweater that is keeping me warm today as I watch the first snow fall of the year.
- I am thankful for the pickle ends because they are my favorite when eaten with cheese.
- I am thankful for the ability to see and appreciate all that I am thankful for.
- I am thankful for you …..because you chose to stop and read what I have to say.
there are so many other things to be grateful for but I am in the middle of preparing turkey dinner so these are the ones that I will say for now.
I belive that there is always something to be thankful for no matter how rough the road…. you just have to look and once you focus on those little things the bumps in the road seem to fill them selves.
so what are you Thankful for this year?….you don’t have to share them with me if you don’t want to ….but you need to find them and appreciate them for your self because even the little things matter…..when you find all the little things and put them all together they become big things…..don’t you think.
so Thanks for giving to me…….thanks for giving to others…….thanks for giving even just a little of your selves.
and this is how…. My Life Becomes Me!